'93 F-250 Dually: Pre-King Ranch "King Ranch"?

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, real Dually wheels in the front. It does appear to have aluminum wheel spacers in place of the factory dually hubs. I will have to investigate a little further.

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to suggest that either company did the conversion. I only was using them as examples of big companies that do/did quality jobs.

I understood, and I agree. It seems a real legit "conversion" by a company that did conversions would include all 6 wheels.

Jake60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hub assembly between a Dana 50 (TTB or Straight axle) and Dana 60 are interchangeable..
Hub assembly's from a dually dana 60 can be found, and its a very easy swap.

If you have a dana 44HD (which my 88 idi has), then spacers are your only option. The front wheel spacers that Ford used are a parts unicorn.

Look inside the rear wheel wells. Centurion did a hatchet job on the Styleside box to clearance for the inside dual, then added the dually fiberglass fenders to the side of the box. I have an '87 F350 4X4 Styleside Centurion that was converted to a dually this way. I have 2 Centurion F350 conversions and you are right that there is typically a Centurion identifier somewhere. Plus, Centurion used different markers on the dually fenders. Yours looks like it has factory dually markers.

Yes, real Dually wheels in the front. It does appear to have aluminum wheel spacers in place of the factory dually hubs. I will have to investigate a little further.

Thanks for all the info!

Oldiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long. Still trying to figure out how to pist pics. That is not a pic of mine. But that's what mine looks like.