92 IDI Reg Cab F250 For Sale

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
92 IDI 4x4 Reg Cab F250 For Sale

Hey, My buddy just sold his 2005 PSD diesel to a guy from Montana (Retired Marine Colonel) and he left his old truck with my buddy to sell. It is a 1992 Ford F250 4x4 with a 7.3IDI in it. It has an E4OD tranny, Banks intake and Exhaust, new tires, the body is in good shape, NO Rust. It does have one dent on the passengers side quarter panel. It has some big wazzoo front bumper. Really nice truck though. I will get pictures and other specifics about the truck. It has 167K miles on it, runs great, just had a new IP put in it. the old man had it for a long time, and look like he took really good care of it. It does have a camper in the back. I think he wants 8K for the truck and 800 extra for the camper. I drove the truck yesterday and it drives very nice, seems pretty strong. Not sure about gears in the truck, never got it above 55MPH. But it drove straight. It does have new front srpings in the front and overloads in the rear. The truck sits dead level with the camper in the back. Once my buddy sends me more details I will post them here. The truck is located in Maysville NC. About 20 minutes from me in Midway Park NC. So if you know anybody looking for a clean truck, let me know. Seems like a great truck and I am sure the old man will deal some on the rig. It has been taken care of. It has power locks and windows, cruise and other XLT stuff. It is Red over grey color. Paint is decent, not great, but decent. Anyhow, drop me a line or give me a call. 949-374-3490. I know how you guys are always looking for clean trucks and this is one of them. Not sure about SCA's in the truck right now, my buddy is going to call the colonel and find out about them. Anyhow. Just wanted to let you guys know. I think they are going to put it on the for sale lot on base, here in Camp Lejeune, and ebay also. Scotty

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I dunno, $8K seems a little high?

I paid $6500 for mine. 93 F250 SCab ZF-5 Banks turbo w/85Kmiles, in pretty much pristine condition.

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the guy is willing to deal some. I think this is his bargaining price, so he has a little room for haggling. But you did get a heckuva a deal on your rig too. Scotty

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Wow Scott, its in maysville? i've found an 89 in havelock, F350 Crew new paint but i might have to come look at that one?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic I know, but I will be in Wilmington at the end of July, amybe I can meet up with some of you guys from there. Family vacation so I'll probably be leaving Old Smoky at home, but I haven't decided for sure yet!,
J.D.