Ron, I didn't know you were Bi ?

Working on Fords and Chevys. :rolleyes:

LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao

Lately I've taken interest in the group thing.:D

Fords, Chevy, Buick, Dodge, Jeep, class A Chevy motor home and the most memorable moment was on a Hyundai.;Really

You really don't want to see photos of my yard since they picked the kudz.... um soybeans.:rolleyes:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eeeeeww.... your doing Asians now too. You *****.

DaveD

Reaction score
Ok so here is the final outcome to this long and misguided post regarding the life and near death of my transmission. In February I located a guy on the north side of Grand Rapids, Michigan, who rebuilds transmissions. I found him on Craigslist. Transmission specialties is the name of his business. For $750.00 he rebuilt my tranny plus installing a new reverse band, new planetary, and a rebuilt torque converter with a one year guarantee. I thought that was a hell of deal. Diesel Dog Catcher Ron did removal and replacement with some tool handing/beer handing guidance by me. Ron had already put a monster cooler on the system and we installed a temp gauge while the tranny was being reinstalled. This thing feels like a new, rock soild truck. Now we just need to work on adding a turbo/pulling power. Anyway, many thank yous to Ron for saving my ass.....again! :hail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726