90 DEGREE BILLET ALUMINUM INJECTOR CAPS

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
would there be any corrosion issues with the diesel fuel contacting the aluminum?

If you ran biodiesel without all the catalyst wahed out then yes, you'd toast the aluminum and they'd be leaking pretty fast. Normal diesel I dont see it being a problem.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your in Wisconsin. And your not bringing these to the IDI Weekend in Michigan to show them off because.... ???? And don't tell me some big lake is in your way. I had trucks on boats at my rally last year. :sly:

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as i would like to make it to the rally its just not in the cards for me right now. I am getting low on vacation days from work, darn work always gets in the way of the fun!

As of right now I have one extra 90 degree injector cap that has a small flaw in it if you want PM me your address and I will drop it in the mail and you can have it for the rally. The flaw should not effect the way the cap works it just has a small flat where the hose goes on.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Indian Creek Camp and Conference Center
9415 Tangent Highway
Tecumseh, MI 49286

Phone: (517)423-5659
There ya go, problem solved:D

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you got nothing going on Saturday morning I am going to be working on putting these on my truck:sly

Also was going to put on a new lift pump and a few other little stuff.

Hey! That's an idea! I was supposed to be running some tractors and other equipment from Sturgeon Bay to Wausau and back, but it's currently up in the air. I'm actually ok with that after getting the invite! :sly

But the hard part is I won't know until I get loaded in the morning and scaled, after that the person I am running the load to and from will be making a call on the run. Rotten deal if you ask me, but I committed and won't go back on that. But after this, no more for them.

So I will let you know right away after I find out tomorrow morning. A play day will be nice!

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to produce and sell?

This is something I would like to produce and sell after I get a good test on them to make sure they are going to work. I have not came up with a price yet. In a week or so I will report back to let everyone know how they work.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, but I was on the road by 5 and left my phone at home. The 86 groaned a bit but did her job well.

I hope the install went well, I can't wait to see them on the truck! I was thinking of taking a ride by you with a trailer for a few items later this week/next weekend. I have to drop a starter off at Fondys for my 24V CUCV M1009 so I can get a lot done that day. We'll see how the X comes up with another "necessary" bill for me to help with my spending cash this month. But I swear, if I still had those billets sitting at home, I'd be tempted to let you "practice" a little more CNC...:sly Just kidding! Those look great! Next thing is going to have to have custom valve covers like those with the milled tops. Always loved those. Maybe I will make a set on the mill at home on a set of covers I have on my spare engine I am getting ready to drop into the conversion truck. Pretty soon your truck will have a real perty engine ;Sweet

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute here!

A set of valve cover caps that just slip on the valve covers and attach with some anodized or other coated hex head cap bolts...

Oh nevermind everyone... Patent pending ;Really