$9.99 motorcraft glow plugs. ZD1a's

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Man, I'm glad I picked up a bunch of them when Autozone "closed them out" a year or two ago @ $3/each!

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm glad I picked up a bunch of them when Autozone "closed them out" a year or two ago @ $3/each!
I had my local Autozone hold 12- ZD9's for me...I forgot all about it...went back several months later, gone! :frustrate

I can get them locally for $10 each...just bought 4

hayisforhorses

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got zd-9 from dieselfiltersonline.com $9.99. Shipped fast got them in 2 days going to put them in tonight. Soaked old ones 4 times with seafoam penatrating fluid and threaded right out.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Schucks/O'reilly was selling them for $6 a while ago, recently upped it to $15. This O'reilly buyout is starting to **** me off. My return line kit used to be $40 and now it's $97. A 1406 edelbrock carb used to be $240, now $299. Looks like I'll be turning to the internet for more parts.

Fishin76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a return line kit from ebay (penn diesel) for 25 shipped.
It has the good fabric covered hose too. ( no viton o-rings though).

7bicks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought MC/Beru Zd-9's a couple of months ago at Schuck's in Oregon for $5.60 each. Oreilly's in MT are 18.99 for the exact same part and number from the same company.

George_7.3IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Schucks/O'reilly was selling them for $6 a while ago, recently upped it to $15. This O'reilly buyout is starting to **** me off. My return line kit used to be $40 and now it's $97. A 1406 edelbrock carb used to be $240, now $299. Looks like I'll be turning to the internet for more parts.

I agree... the ******** are ending up having items listed in their computer system that they no longer carry.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score

get the return kit from typ4 i got injectors and return kit from him the truck runs so great now its so unreal

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I agree... the ******** are ending up having items listed in their computer system that they no longer carry.

Probably due to switching product lines. I would be surprised if there was anything I couldn't find right now. We are getting hundreds of new parts all the time. We carry U-joints for CAT's now. :dunno

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who's got the cheap ZD9 plugs now???? I need some!

If you can call $10.00 each "cheep" they're out there. I can have them in hand locally next day.
Damn I screwed up last year not getting them from Autozone for $3.00 each :mad: