Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Not to worry. Just don't shut off my black water tank again! LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drag Racing Update

Dallas will not kick us out of the planned racing for 7/4/09. The entry fee is $10 and we need to get there around 5pm when the gates open. Again, we will be racing each other only. No helmet is required. Minors must have a driver's license and a signed release form from a parent.

The winner gets a plaque.:D

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, but I won't have to worry about that. By the time I get to the end of the track, I'll only be going about 60.:rotflmao;Really

Now our goat herding friends will need fire suits, helmets, 5-point harnesses, parachutes and what not.:peelout
:shocked::D

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
True, but I won't have to worry about that. By the time I get to the end of the track, I'll only be going about 60.:rotflmao;Really

Now our goat herding friends will need fire suits, helmets, 5-point harnesses, parachutes and what not.:peelout
:shocked::D

Heath

LOLYeah, pretty sad we can't even break the highway speed limit on the drag strip.:popcorn

The herd needs all that for a wheelchair????;Poke

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Minors must have a driver's linense and a signed release from a parent.

Is that if they want to ride along or race? In other words are we allowed to take minors as passengers down the track if they are under the driving age?:dunno

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is to race Gary. I don't know about passengers. I didn't ask, but I'm sure if you can run with a passenger, the age is likely not an issue if you are the parent.

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God don't let Graham see this... He'll want me to trailer the Scarlet Moose :rolleyes:

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Checking Off That Checklist!!

Well the 5'er is on its way to recovery. After 6 years in storage, only minor problems encountered. One leaky p-trap and leaky grey water tank dump valve. Rubber covers on hose connections need replacing.

Appliances and water heater all work on 120v. Need to fill propane bottles to check burners.

So far so good. I might make it after all!!:rotflmao

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Don. Yup.......rally prep for most is starting soon if not already. I know I've been getting a few things done off of the "to do list."

Heath

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Heath do we non IDI people get to run with the group I understand we shouldn't be considered for the plaque I just wanna run with the goup

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.