86 Diesel Blazer Body/Parts

mahatma171

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for some parts to complete your old Blazer/Jimmy or Chevy/ GMC diesel I have a few things I am willing to sell. First, I want to get rid of my old Blazer body. Still has a lot of good parts on it, but it is all rusted underneath on the floorboard, rocker panels, body mount on drivers side is rusted through. Sad to see this go, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. Has good axles, w/ 3.42 gears, lockout front hubs , dual front shock setup and rebuilt gearset in the rear. I pulled my 6.5 engine, it will be used in my next project. But if you need diesel specific parts like the hydraulic brake booster, a full dual exhaust no cats, etc., you might consider buying this. I'm only looking for $400 for the rolling chassis. Still has a trans(needs rebuilt) and good working transfer case installed.
If you need a trans, I have a good rebuilt one with only 25,000 miles on it you can have for $200, Just needs a torque converter.

Also have 5 slot aluminum wheels with 31x 10.5 Cooper Discovery's less than 10,000 miles on them. They are 6-lug, Currently on the truck. I''ll take $400 for the set.

I may have other engine parts available later, like heads, intake, 100 amp alternator, a/c unit w/ clutch, and more. Since I will be dropping this into a 90's body there is going to be a few things I won't be needing.

Write a message in here if you are interested and I will give you more ways to contact me. Thanks.

mahatma171

Reaction score
I still have this. Up for grabs- 6.2 injector pump with about 60,000 miles, set of 6.2/ 6.5 heads (not sure what shape they are in) stock 6.2 intake, lift pump, good oil pump, etc. etc. Make me an offer for the Blazer body if you want it. Wheels are still available. Heck, make me an offer for the whole shebang. I'm tired of looking at all this stuff.