83086 door panels source?

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been told that new door panels are available for my 85. Anyone know where and how much? I going to try the yard option, but if the plastic degrades on all of them like mine, I may only find what I need from a garage queen.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMC Truck has them. Their site's down for maintenance at the moment, so I can't link directly to them, and I don't have a new enough catalog to say what the current price is...

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are nice but not cheap. I will continue with my plan on a trip to the yard. The nearest yard of any size is 85 miles away, but I will make a list of parts and plan on hitting a few on my trip.

eatont9999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. I need to make a trip to the yard myself for the same thing. My 91 driver's side panel is cracked at the top and the passenger side pull handle is broken. I just need to find the correct colored XLT panels (grey).

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. I need to make a trip to the yard myself for the same thing. My 91 driver's side panel is cracked at the top and the passenger side pull handle is broken. I just need to find the correct colored XLT panels (grey).
At least gray should be easier to find than red :D (I have a bear of a time finding red interior parts...)

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
most of the time i find all the good stuff at the small yards. thats where i got my complete turbo kit for $100 :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin