800K?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 890k on my F450 carrier.
only original parts was the frame, the rearend and the carrier deck assy.
everything else has been replaced at least once.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is no way that truck has an original 800k on the motor...I don't care what the odo says,IMO nothing on that truck is original except the passenger side ex-cab window

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i must be missing something. check out www.powerstrokehelp.com. he has a lot of good info there. it appears he knows what he's talking about. i have no reason not to believe that 7.3 made it that far before crapping out.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
i must be missing something. check out www.powerstrokehelp.com. he has a lot of good info there. it appears he knows what he's talking about. i have no reason not to believe that 7.3 made it that far before crapping out.

I laughed when he was talking about how he got the truck with over 700k miles on it and crediting the fact that it lasted so long to the oil he had in it when it failed. He's also going on about the fact that it didn't fail due to lubrication issues - of course it wouldn't if it didn't have that many cold starts on it. I find nothing really surprising about any of that.

I quit watching before he was done.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
oh. he went on to show the cross hatch pattern still showing on the cylinder walls, lask of bearing wear, etc. i think he had been servicing the truck all along for the previous owner, which is why he was excited about the lack of wear due to the oil he used

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US