6.9 Injectors..

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much were they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

360ish IIRC... Best to just call him up and ask. I'd say he is low on cores at the moment as he doesn't have any listed on his site.

You can also e-mail him. Be patient though as he doesn't have "staff" that I'm aware of and he stays pretty busy. Top notch guy to deal with though and is typically pretty prompt. You can also find him on facebook.

Last edited:

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I still need to send him my cores from when I bought the stage1's from him maybe I should do that so more injectors can be made.. lol

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
360ish IIRC... Best to just call him up and ask. I'd say he is low on cores at the moment as he doesn't have any listed on his site.

You can also e-mail him. Be patient though as he doesn't have "staff" that I'm aware of and he stays pretty busy. Top notch guy to deal with though and is typically pretty prompt. You can also find him on facebook.
Don't have a Facebook and I get made fun of often for it lol. That's a very reasonable price though, I'll be calling him in a few hours. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol.. I've got FB but rarely get on it anymore. Just too much bs.

His prices are definitely reasonable and build quality is top notch.

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a 6.9 injector they would be willing to part with please? I have 7 good injectors for cores when I order my Moose Misters. I have injectors in the truck but need it to be running up until I start the tear down. I'll be ordering my injectors within two weeks time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

;Poke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86