6.9 Injectors..

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy the ebay stanadynes, cant beat the price.Spend the extra money on a good pump from Me, Mel , or Justin.
Of course I prefer Me. lol
I doubt anyone changes head and rotor on all pumps, last I checked when new are available they were over 600 alone.
Justin does not list Injectors unless he has tips to build them.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the ebay stanadynes, cant beat the price.Spend the extra money on a good pump from Me, Mel , or Justin.
Of course I prefer Me. lol
I doubt anyone changes head and rotor on all pumps, last I checked when new are available they were over 600 alone.
Justin does not list Injectors unless he has tips to build them.

Should I be concerned with the letter code on them? Do you offer different volume outputs like mel and Justin or just rebuild to stock specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im the relatively stock guy. reliability is what im after.
I'm fine with that, I just want to make sure I have enough fuel when i turbo. What do you ask for your pumps? You can pm me if you want. The injectors on eBay are D codes btw. I'm not familiar with what codes are best for what application

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im the relatively stock guy. reliability is what im after.

Russ,

Having you rebuild my 085 w/ wheel mod is on the to do list soon also. I'm really looking forward to it. Getting all the pipes sealed correctly and having the intercooler installed. Cant wait to see the boost numbers. :peelout

I'm fine with that, I just want to make sure I have enough fuel when i turbo. What do you ask for your pumps? You can pm me if you want. The injectors on eBay are D codes btw. I'm not familiar with what codes are best for what application

If your going to eventually turbo I think BB codes are the way to go. Of course injectors from Mel, Justin or Russ will work also with the turbo.

I want to thank everyone who has given feedback on this post. the communication here has helped me tremendously since purchasing my truck. I honestly didn't expect to get much as I knew the subject had probably been brought more times than we can count. :sorry:

To clear the record on my end I will be running the Moose Misters with my bull moose and will be sure to give plenty of feedback when the times comes. videos and all! ;Sweet

Last edited:

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ,

Having you rebuild my 085 w/ wheel mod is on the to do list soon also. I'm really looking forward to it. Getting all the pipes sealed correctly and having the intercooler installed. Cant wait to see the boost numbers. :peelout

If your going to eventually turbo I think BB codes are the way to go. Of course injectors from Mel, Justin or Russ will work also with the turbo.

I want to thank everyone who has given feedback on this post. the communication here has helped me tremendously since purchasing my truck. I honestly didn't expect to get much as I knew the subject had probably been brought more times than we can count. :sorry:

To clear the record on my end I will be running the Moose Misters with my bull moose and will be sure to give plenty of feedback when the times comes. videos and all! ;Sweet

From what I saw when researching, the BB codes are none turbo Delphi's. Why would they be better than the D codes?

I'm not the one that can't use the search function. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have done quite a bit of reading on here and all over google. There's just so much information out there it's a little overwhelming trying to make a decision.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Codes dont matter enough to worry about. The injector is basically a nozzle at the end of the hose.
I have run E-D and G codes in the 4x4. No difference except the G's are set to higher pop pressure and I hate them.
Thats as far as Im going with that.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I have done quite a bit of reading on here and all over google. There's just so much information out there it's a little overwhelming trying to make a decision.

True. Lol
I'm just surprised he got so many in favor of R&D. A year ago that wouldn't have happened.
At least he did get a good pump.

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True. Lol
I'm just surprised he got so many in favor of R&D. A year ago that wouldn't have happened.
At least he did get a good pump.

Yeah, I made the mistake of asking who operated R&D when I first signed up here over a year ago. Little did I know... :backoff

Lol

Glad to see the tension has died down a little. I will say that I tried to contact Justin "twice" when I first got my truck as I was interested in picking up a few things.. I never heard back from him.

Suzie answered the phone on the second ring and was very helpful and patient with me. That goes a long way in my book..

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yup. I hate trying to contact someone I'm trying to buy something from and they never answer.
I'll take my money elsewhere.
With that said, it's his side job. But still.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage 1s from R&D IDI Performance... A noticeable power difference and better turbo response.. start great... run smooth.. and customer service is great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86