2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish we would have been able to stay longer then what we were able to, but we had a great time and it was great to get to meet everyone and hang out a couple nights. I'm sure we'll be back to more events in the future as well. Truck did well driving home in the heat today, and as a bonus my coolant filter was here when we got home so I can splice that in once it cools down tonight.

Wish I could have stayed long enough today to let someone glance at my timing, but oh well. Always time to do that down the road somehow.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Covered bridge tour! It was a fun time exploring and seeing these...

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Wish we would have been able to stay longer then what we were able to, but we had a great time and it was great to get to meet everyone and hang out a couple nights. I'm sure we'll be back to more events in the future as well. Truck did well driving home in the heat today, and as a bonus my coolant filter was here when we got home so I can splice that in once it cools down tonight.

Wish I could have stayed long enough today to let someone glance at my timing, but oh well. Always time to do that down the road somehow.

I did get it out today and was looking for ya, Elija said you had left already.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the list of things we had to do today before going back to work tomorrow was growing too large unfortunately. No worries. Wish I could have moved my vacation time to stay longer. Now I'm needlessly off from the 15 -26 of July haha. Better planning next year on my part. Autumn and I liked the campground so much we might just come back on my needless 11 day stretch for a few nights and camp out again. Very peaceful place.

pafixitman

Reaction score
That's determined by the guy running the smoker and he is shooting for about 2 or 3 o'clock to be ready.

Update on the time to give the days arrivals a chance to join in.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hey Jared, My goal is to be headed west no later than 3:00pm tomorrow. Looks to be a 2 hour trip. I'll post from the house just before we leave.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hey Jared, My goal is to be headed west no later than 3:00pm tomorrow. Looks to be a 2 hour trip. I'll post from the house just before we leave.
Be good to catch up with you again Joe, if you can swing earlier we are shooting to have the smoker feeding the masses at about 2 or 3 o'clock. I am sure we will still be hanging around for a while anyway.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Ford truck row!
You must be registered for see images

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You know you're doing parenting right when 10 IDI's fire up 2 feet away and your kids keep on snoozing haha.
Sweet dreams, oilburners

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You know you're doing parenting right when 10 IDI's fire up 2 feet away and your kids keep on snoozing haha.
Sweet dreams, oilburners

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
I bet YOUR kids can sleep through chain saws, log splitters, backhoes.... Haha

And now you have that huge dog

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note the the folks looking at all the rally pics.....
1) Crew cabs are disproportionately overrepresented at a rally. They just happen to make excellent long distance haulers, so most everything else sits at home.
2) Broken trucks are well represented in the photos, but most rarely need attention other than a fluids check.
3) If your truck breaks on the way to or back from the rally, help is often close by. Unless you are coming from the west coast.
4) There will be an abundance of "supervisors" while your truck is being worked on with an equal amount of hands working on your truck too. Be sure to feed or water them well.
5) Spouses who aren't into the trucks also have a good time too. Most even look forward to meeting up the next year.
6) If you kids aren't having fun, check their pulse.
7) Bottom line, the trucks is what brings us together, the people you meet at a rally will bring you back every year unless you have an overwhelming reason why you can't make it.
:D

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Since Jody and I are heading out tomorrow, we are planning to do the flight 93 memorial today before the potluck. We are going to shove off at 10:30 this morning, and planning to be back around 1:00 if not earlier.
Figured I'd post this up in case anyone was interested in joining.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Made it back just fine though

[/QUOTE]

two things. Who is Gary? As in what's his handle on here? lol

This is the most badass dually. Perfect stance. And the bull nose gives it such a great look!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online