2013 IDI WEEKEND

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls we are getting the sponsors lined up for the rally.

So far we have

OILBURNERS.NET ;Sweet A big thumbs up to Mike the site owner here for helping make this happen. We all owe a lot to Mike for putting up with us. I was glad to see him offer to help!

Conestoga Diesel Injection - yes our very own Mel and Suzi have stepped up to the plate by offering prizes for the raffle to raise money for our local charity!

Autozone here in Greenfield, Indiana is donating some items as well to be raffled off.

If anyone has a roll of raffle tickets get in touch with me at 765-465-8833 or PM me here. We will need some.

cdude20

Reaction score
Hey yall unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Yesterday on the highway I think my injection pump locked up. I don't have money to come hang down there from Milwaukee, WI. The new pump, lines, and injectors drained my funds too much. I guess my first IDI rally will have to be 2014. Sorry guys

There is a 1 room cabin available now

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Travis, I think I've got a roll left from last year. Will let ya know when I set eyes on em.

73IDI

Reaction score
Hey guys Im new to this sight not new to diesels at all and heard about this sight from a guy i was gonna buy a truck off of and he told me about your meet and i was wondering if just anyone can come to your show and shine event I've got a 1973 ford with a 7.3IDI and a banks turbo that i just got put on this week and i only live about 2 hours away. if so were will it be located and what are the details on it i really like meeting people with similar interests as me and you all seem like my kind of people.sorry if all this has already been answered this is a really long thread and i didn't take the time to read the whole thing.

Thanks
Ben

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey guys Im new to this sight not new to diesels at all and heard about this sight from a guy i was gonna buy a truck off of and he told me about your meet and i was wondering if just anyone can come to your show and shine event I've got a 1973 ford with a 7.3IDI and a banks turbo that i just got put on this week and i only live about 2 hours away. if so were will it be located and what are the details on it i really like meeting people with similar interests as me and you all seem like my kind of people.sorry if all this has already been answered this is a really long thread and i didn't take the time to read the whole thing.

Thanks
Ben

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the site! Anyone can come anytime. You would not be the first to show up with an IDI Powered Dentside body style. We all would love to see it and meet you.

Send Argve a Personal Message, PM, He is putting the Rally together and can fill you in on any details etc.

Hope you are able to make it!

Darrin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online