2013 IDI WEEKEND

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Danielle,

You can come and go as you please. This is your vacation time. Yes there are planned activities but you are not required to do them. No one will look down upon you for this. But you find that you want to things with the group because trust me everything is an adventure when the group leaves and fond memories are born on these adventures. Like for example when Chris and I twisted the driveshaft in half outside the campground.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Travis.

E3= Rust Ford 1986 F250 Standard Cab Diesel Non Turbo 6.9 C6 Auto Custom Aluminum Rad.

more hints please.....

John

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Ok guys my reservation is made too!!!! Arriving friday the 28th (on our 5 year anniversary by the way) and leaving on the 7th (the day after my birthday by the way). Just got the camper out of the yard and in the driveway so i can get it to the dealership for a few warranty issues. Working feverishy on getting the dually done. Cant wait guys!!!!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
On line reservations have been made, June 29-July 6th. Trying out the cabin route this year.;Sweet I'm going to call tomorrow just to confirm that I'm with the rally, I mentioned it in the notes section during my online reservation.:dunno From a tent to a camper to a cabin, might as well try all the options.:D

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
well, due to unseen issues, i am not going at this point. so, throwing this out there.

ANYONE WANT A ONE ROOM CABIN? i will give it to them, already paid the reservation fee. you pay the rest. you can look on their website for cabin info.

i just cant afford it....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Corey

I'm sorry to here that but I understand sometimes things come up and plans have to change. We are still early so maybe...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Andy and goose great ill mark you guys down when I get home.

Oh and talked with Mel earlier today he has agreed to donate a moose jr pump for a raffle that will be used to donate money to the local childrens hospital.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be there Saturday to Saturday. Time to start readying the fleet.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok folks....

PM me following information!!!!!

We are working with the campground trying to get everyone moved in one central location - the cabins can't be moved but your site can and currently I know that we are all over the map so I had her move those people that I know your first and last names to one of two locations. The folks with mulitple trucks on one campsite have to be on the far side because of space requirements if they don't want to park in the storage area for the "extra" trucks that they bring.

Ok I need some information from you.

1st - The Name you made your reservations under at the campground and the dates of your stay. And if it was cabin or campsite.

2nd - Real names of the people in your party and ages.

3rd - Contact phone number for in case of emergencies.

If you don't want your information listed in the rally handbook just let me know and it will not appear to the group.

Travis