2011 IDI Weekend

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missing the Myers family from the list at what I believe is site S30.

When you registered, did you remember to say you were with the "Ford IDI" group? I'm guessing not because you didn't make the list they gave me. I will go to the office and fix it today before I leave.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel....
Which John are you talking about?

Compudoc John is the one with the nice deck. Your site John H., is just like mine and all the A-xx folks. They are all decent, but there is a very slight downward slant to them with a level spot for the trailer in the middle.

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told em I was with the ford group when I called. Oh well might have been a busy day for her.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John, I applogize but they have not. With Suzi's mom passing away Easter weekend, we were completely ensconced in funeral preperations and dealing with her estate. The photos are on Suzi's phone, and I have to wait until she's not feeling so much presure to get them off. Hopefully this coming week.

jabink89

Reaction score
man mel this stinks im from HUNTINGDON and want to go to an idi weekend so bad. Im in idaho till late july. The one year its insanely close and im not. hahaa

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Lori and I have had a lot going on this spring, and planning our summer events. As many of you know our family has been involved a group called "M,O,S,E,S" (Making Our Selves Equipped Servants) a group that does many mission trips a year, including going down to Ensenada Mexico. Well this year Lori has been presented with a larger opportunity for the Mexico Trip as Co Trip Coordinator, and will be gone for 3 weeks. It is still up in the air if I will be able to go for any part of the trip this year as right now I don't have anyone to cover the Car Lot for me while I am gone.

Unfortunately with this time frame we have decided that we are not going make it to the Rally this year. This has been a tough decision for us but feel that it is what we are called to do.

I have been in contact Mel to let him know and wanted to get this posted today. We will sorely miss seeing all of our old friends, and miss meeting all of the new attendees as well.

Mel Thanks for all of your hard work, putting together what looks to be the best IDI Weekend Event yet, We know that everyone will have a great time, and We are sorry that we have to bow out.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Lori and I have had a lot going on this spring, and planning our summer events. As many of you know our family has been involved a group called "M,O,S,E,S" (Making Our Selves Equipped Servants) a group that does many mission trips a year, including going down to Ensenada Mexico. Well this year Lori has been presented with a larger opportunity for the Mexico Trip as Co Trip Coordinator, and will be gone for 3 weeks. It is still up in the air if I will be able to go for any part of the trip this year as right now I don't have anyone to cover the Car Lot for me while I am gone.

Unfortunately with this time frame we have decided that we are not going make it to the Rally this year. This has been a tough decision for us but feel that it is what we are called to do.

I have been in contact Mel to let him know and wanted to get this posted today. We will sorely miss seeing all of our old friends, and miss meeting all of the new attendees as well.

Mel Thanks for all of your hard work, putting together what looks to be the best IDI Weekend Event yet, We know that everyone will have a great time, and We are sorry that we have to bow out.

Darrin, the Rally will not be the same without you and your family. But, we all understand why you need to change your plans. We will pray for you and Lori as well as those going with you. Hope to see you all next summer.;Sweet

Have you cancelled your site? If not, I may (a big may) have a camper by the rally and will need a site. Missy and I are looking at some 5th wheels, if we don't find what we want at the price we want, the cabin will be just fine.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem Darrin. We understand your decision, and hope that things work out for you. It's very unselfish of you guys to give of yourselves that way.

pgengman

Black Smoke Trucker
Reaction score
IDI Weekend in the NorthWest?

I would love to come to this event, but living in Seattle makes that kind of hard.
I know there are plenty of IDI fans in the NW, every day i see rednecks, farmers, horse owners and square body truck lovers drive around 1980-1986 Ford F series IDI Diesels. And most of them are in good condition. If there are IDI or Diesel events on this side of the nation let me know plz.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to come to this event, but living in Seattle makes that kind of hard.
I know there are plenty of IDI fans in the NW, every day i see rednecks, farmers, horse owners and square body truck lovers drive around 1980-1986 Ford F series IDI Diesels. And most of them are in good condition. If there are IDI or Diesel events on this side of the nation let me know plz.

There was a get together planned for April in California, but I don't think it came to be. The tough part is getting it started and once the ball gets rolling, it will continue to be a well attended annual event. That's how the IDI Rally got started on the eastern side of the US. We'd love to have you there. But, that is a bit of a long haul eh?

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You DO know that somebody from your neighborhood is driving out, right? ;Really