2 thumbs up!!

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
I'd like for him to rev that sucker up and blow a bunch of soot in her face LOL she looks like a ***** from a 1977 Dayton Ohio truckstop all you can blow ***** festival..whatever...she is OLD!

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
I'd like for him to rev that sucker up and blow a bunch of soot in her face LOL she looks like a ***** from a 1977 Dayton Ohio truckstop all you can blow ***** festival..whatever...she is OLD!

So I suppose all the ***** you get is 18 yrs old?

You gonna stop ******' after 25?

Despite the fact that she wouldn't make Playbone w/o alot of airbrush work, she does have a :smoke: body and a real nice set of yappers;Lick

Your comments might lead some to believe you are barely in your 20's:confused:

Personally, I would take her in a New York second over the likes of Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson etc...............

I have ALLWAYS had a thing for wemmens older than myself......
was 17 and lived with a 30 yr old,
At my 13th b/d my 27 yr old neighbor introduced me to the pleasures of pleasing a woman.........steered me right from the start!:love: :thanks:

Find youself a woman 5 yrs or so older than you and then come back and lets talk!
UNLESS you are some dried up , alchaolic wife beater, who's last piece of ass was from some street corner crack *****.

Seems you got some growin' up to do boy!
Learn to look past what the world is shoving down your throat as to what you should percieve as "attractive and desireable"

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diezel_Cowboy
I'd have to agree with K1 on that one..................hell the little action pic in geonc's sig is way better! Nicely done geonc!:Thumbs Up

In my best{worst?} Elvis.............;p

"Thannnnnnk you, Thannnk you very mushhhhhhh:cheers:

Tryin' to load that for my avavtar but havin' sum problems:confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin