1996 Dodge 2500 diesel BUILT motor!

Ym1110d

Reaction score
I have a 1996 Dodge 2500 for sale. The 215 engine has been professionally built and has a cam, fire ringed heads, ported head, head studs, low compression pistons, billet tappet cover, triple valve springs and titanium keepers. Pump has been turned up and bench flowed with no plate or AFC spring and 5k governor springs. The engine is very powerful, easily spins the tires in all 5 gears! On a chassis dyno it made 435hp and over 800lbft of torque - at the wheels! The next step would be a turbo. I liked the quick spool of the stock unit, but there is another 300hp in a different one. Twins would be the ultimate quick spool setup. Rebuilt NV4500 overdrive trans with fully splined main shaft and Southbend 3600 twin disk clutch with a spring center and upgraded hydraulics. Truck has a pyro gauge and boost gauge. The needle got spun off the boost gauge. The gauge reads up to 35psi and it got pegged hard enough to twist the needle off! Other improvements include a bulletproof NV271 transfer case, 4" one piece drive shaft (massive!) with 1550 rear joint and 1480 front. The rear joint is from a F550 and the front is from a Ramcharger. The Dana 70 rear has a locker in it. Air assist rear suspension with a compressor. Bucket seats are from a Grand Prix. Front axle vacuum disconnect system has been modified to allow 2wd low. This perfect for backing trailers! Speedo reads off the rear axle and can be electronically adjusted for any size tire. Custom steering box with a Luke's Link ball joint. Very good, tight steering! No Dodge wander or Death Wobble! Rear has been lifted 2" and I have some spring spacers for the front that haven't been installed yet. Front axle universal joints have replaced. Custom rear bumper. This truck came from a southern no salt state and I don't drive it in winter (too dangerous) so it's 100% totally RUST FREE! Body is straight, paint isn't perfect, but is very good. Front grill is from a Sport model. This truck loves to pull trailers. It's very comfortable pulling 7,000lbs at 90+. Just loves to stretch it's legs and go fast! The truck was once stolen and insurance paid out the value. This means it has a salvage title even though there is nothing wrong with it. The bank wont accept the title for collateral on a loan. I have nothing to hide with this truck so here are it's defects: The tailgate won't open, the leaf springs in back need to be replaced because they got tweaked the last time I hooked up to a sled and it needs new batteries. For the asking price, I'll fix these things, but don't expect me to do anything with a low-ball offer. $9950 Richfield, Wisconsin. http://maps.google.com/?q=loc:+1988+Scenic+Road+Richfield+Wi+US Reach me at einwaltert at yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_2984[1].jpg
    IMG_2984[1].jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2980[1].jpg
    IMG_2980[1].jpg
    876.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2987[1].jpg
    IMG_2987[1].jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 15