1995-1997 vs 1999-2002

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I hearing hints of jealousy from the peanut gallery?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tonka, you sound like a spoiled daddy's girl on the cheerleading squad. LOL

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Wanna go to the mall shopping with Daddy's credit cars with me;p

Nothing wrong with old trucks but the new ones sure spoil ya.....

Hey Gruss, I can prolly hook you up with a REAL MAN TRUCK!!!!!

My old '76 F100 Custom. 300 six banger, MANual steering, MANual brakes and MANual transmission..... on the column... Exact miles unknow because it has flipped the odometer too many times but it's still a daily driver.;Sweet

That's right.... 3 on the tree baby with armstrong steering to boot. No AC, just 2 windows down and 60mph, added in AMFM cassette because it didn't come with a radio from the factory.

Last time I talked to my buddy he was thinking about selling it. Body is solid, runs great, no smoke, stops on a dollar... will stop on a dime only if you use both feet.LOL Last time I drove it was about 3 years ago when I moved everything in my house with it in about 20 trips and 1 clutch-cuss .

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
325 bone stock anyone?:angel:

160hp bone stock and no electronics to break...me likey. Simple, fuel efficient, I can work on it without a computer programming degree, and I have a vent window and ***** drier vent to boot.

Gotta say my '01 Stroke was a good truck and I wish I still had it. Nice ride and reasonable fuel mileage. I got about 18 on the highway running 80. Hauled a fully loaded 6 x 12 U-Haul trailer with the bed also filled with a scooter and other stuff from Phoenix back to LA and got about 15 running 80. Had the 80hp tune in it there and back and let it roll on that long ass stretch of I-10acrtoss south TX. EGTs never topped 1000* Man that was a good truck.