1994 Crew Cab 4x4 F350 7.3 IDI ZF-5

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... sorry to be MR. Indecisive guys... but I can't sell this just yet.

I can't shake the feeling that i'm doing somthing really wrong selling this off. I've dumped 20k into this truck in the last 5 years, and it feels stupid to sell off a truck that I enjoy so much for 1/4 what I have in it.

So, for now, the truck is no longer for sale.

Sorry again guys.

Danny
well.....at least you didn't back out when the buyer arrived at the airport ready to pick up the truck.
believe it or not, it's happened here once.:eek:

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
May I ask why? Did you buy a Chevy and now having second thoughts? :sly

I bought a 08' Dodge Mega-Cab actually.... and its nothing short of fuggin amazing. 650ft/lbs, 6 speed auto, and FACTORY EXHAUST BRAKE!?!? Leather, DVD, Navigation blah blah blah... That will still be the primary tow rig for our toys.. but...

... the cash from my 94' was going to fund the rebuild of my go-fast mustang. (nothing left Ford but the block kind-of a toy...) Its lost some oil-pressure and is in need of rings n' bearings... but isn't a NEED as of right now.

Long story short, I can pawn off my beater bronco for about $1500...which would pay for the rebuild.... and still have my VERY useful, good looking, and strong running F350... or sell off the F350 and rely on the beater bronco as a backup vehicle.

It wouldn't make sense to most to own two 4x4 1 tons... but... as I washed my 94' to get it ready to sell... it made all the sense in the world to me.

Thanks guys.

Keep an eye out on these forums for pics of this thing on 315's, sporting some nice bumpers (soon to be built by me), and maybe a roof-rack on the shell.:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kid you not...I was beginning to make plans for a flight out to Cali. :eek:
this other hapless soul landed at the airport and was calling the seller and the guy didn't answer the phone iirc. It finally worked out the buyer got reimbursed for the flight and the sale was made at a later date.cookoo

btw.....OB normally doesn't get involved in sales, but that case almost got the seller banned.

fairlane_68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this other hapless soul landed at the airport and was calling the seller and the guy didn't answer the phone iirc. It finally worked out the buyer got reimbursed for the flight and the sale was made at a later date.cookoo

btw.....OB normally doesn't get involved in sales, but that case almost got the seller banned.

Wow. I wouldn't have done anything without making contact. I hadn't even started negotiating. But, I think I'll shop locally, or at least closer to home. I wasn't exactly looking forward to a suicide drive from Cali to Oklahoma. But this truck would have been worth it. She's a beauty.

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
positive...

i've worked a the brand new set of tires into this month's budget...

:love:the truck and I are on a second honeymoon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle