1993 Ford SVT Lightning

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i've decided i mite pass on my lightning, i like it but i kinda want something else. Figured id post up here seeing's alott of you guys are on the east coast and i'd be very interested in tradeing for another ford pickup especaily a diesel. It's a 2 owner truck, has just shy of 108k on it. Has the gt40 spec 351w, Only mod's are roller cam convertion, 1.7 roller rockers, bbk 70mm tb and 17" centerline wheels. Tires are basikly new only about 3k on them, interior is in grate shape and the seats are "perfect" with rare fold down center jumpseat.. Just installed bassani off road x-pipe with flowmaster's, its loud and mean. Needs tlc and the mlp sencer is bad but i plan on replacing that befiore i sell it... Im looking to sell it outrite or trade for pretty much anything, mostly interested in mustang's, old car's and truck's, 80-90's diesel fords, powerstroke truck, 4x4 gas truck's "like i said im open to any offer".. Price is $4,500.00

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not as a trade, lol.. But i may be interested in the 88 if you decide to sell it..

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
I wouldnt trade i dont want another vehicle im lookin to liquidate me stock possibly. Ill keep ya in mind iffin i decide to sell it.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the pics are in the last lightning for sale thread, with also a lower price.

Price was lower but it needed an exhaust then, i sinse put on a basanni off road x-pipe "$350.00" with a daul in daul out flowmaster and dumps after that... Its very loud and in your face, but thats how i like them.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New price, $4,000 firm. Text 570-977-6253 for pics if interested, possable trades or partail trades welcome.. This price is for now, if i continue to work on it the price will need to reflect that. Im already loseing money at 4g's!

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Ill help ya out, becuase im bored at the firehouse, so I got nothing but time lol