1990 Ford F-Superduty 4 sell

waynetrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1990 Ford F-Superduty for sale

I have to thank EVERYONE who guided me down the path to success with getting this truck brought back from the dead! Thanks guys!

We have decided to sell our 1990 Ford F-Superduty rollback. The bed cylinder went out during a dry stretch in our service contracts and just simply cannot and honestly afford to invest any more into this truck. It was and is my first towtruck and i know we will never get back the 10-13k we have invested in it over the course of 10 months. Im asking $3000. Details in the link

Feel free to CALL ME directly 706-617-0075 WAYNE , with any questions. No text or Oilburner messages please as i am always on the move in and out of my office on roadside calls. I posted it on Craigs list and figured i someone on here would benefit from this baby!

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/5828138784.html

Last edited:

waynetrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how will you keep going Wayne?

I cancelled my towing contracts but still have roadside contracts for lockouts, jumpstarts, tire changes and fuel deliveries. It has been ruff as **** since we last spoke on here but i have stayed on the grind and made it happen! With a little bit of $$ from selling the truck ill have some leverage with getting a loan to get a newer truck. This has been the hardest obstacle ive overcome and was so close to the finish line.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
running a business in general is extremely difficult.you've got her priced to move.best of luck to ya.

gandalf

Reaction score
Your Craigslist post has been deleted. The link doesn't work. Has the truck sold?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin