1989 F350 crew cab 4x4 diesel

rangair94

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I got an 89 Ford F-350 4X4 crew cab long bed with a 7.3 diesel engine. The tranny just went out in it. I haven't pulled it to check it out or taken it in to be looked at. It might just be the input shaft. D60 front and sterling 10.25 rear, 8x6.5 pattern. I recently redid the front brakes with Napa ultimate duty pads and rotors. Did a disk swap in the rear, with no E-Brake. It has a mustang hydro-boost master cylinder. It does need new front tires and the registration is up this month. Looking to get $2500 obo, are possibly trade for something. Truck is in Sacramento CA. Welder does not come with truck.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Holy Look-alike Batman! It's just like mine, with extras. Love the Brick-noses! Even with the tranny, that's a hell of a deal!

rangair94

Reaction score
It has the E4OD in it. Ill get some pics in a couple of days. I am working out of town right now.

rangair94

Reaction score
Ya there are shackles in the front and blocks in the rear. Its about a 4 inch lift.

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I'd be tempted if I was in the buying market. If anyone buys it and wants to get rid of the step bars, I'd be happy to take them off your hands... course thats not likely given its lifted, mine has a 3" body lift and I need steps for all my shorter than 6'3" passengers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online