1985 CC Dually 4x4

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Ok. I know someone wants this truck. Make me a offer. I need to move it soon.

69crewcab

Reaction score
Whats the magic number to sell it.. Everyone has a price in there mind that they need to get. Whats yours?

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Really need to sell. Make offer. Im willing to take less. Must move. Wife needs a new dd.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any trades at all? I have a 95 Ext Cab Dodge CTD, 4x4, auto, looking to get a crew cab for family.

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Any trades at all? I have a 95 Ext Cab Dodge CTD, 4x4, auto, looking to get a crew cab for family.

Very interested in your truck. I want a cummins. Get back to me asap as im getting ready to convert mine to single wheel and wont if you want it.

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
I have an '05 Honda Rancher 4x4,lift kit and brand new Mudweiser rubber and a 6x10 factory tilt trailer to haul it on (newer rubber on trailer too) I'd give and throw you in some boot money;Poke

Sorry i need another truck. It is a must for me to get another truck if this one goes.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interested in your truck. I want a cummins. Get back to me asap as im getting ready to convert mine to single wheel and wont if you want it.

I'd actually prefer to have a single rear wheel. I will call you tomorrow on the truck, give you all the specifics. Let me a know a good time to get ahold of you.