1985 CC Dually 4x4

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Thiking of selling my Dually. I have had it for a few months and love it but i dont need a dually and want something i can DD a little better. Truck is clean for a 85. Has some surface rust starting and needs just a slight bit of body work and paint to be perfect.
6 new Yokahoma tires
zf 5 speed swap with new clutch
4x4 conversion done last year, front end all rebuilt
Banks Sidewinder turbo and 4in exhaust.
New G code injectors and rebuit IP
Moter had a compression test done and all cylinders were over 420lbs of compression.
New drive shafts and carrier bearing.
Gauge pod on pillar
New Bura glow plugs and soon to be manual controlled.
Getting it alinged this week.
Gooseneck hitch good for 30,000lbs
it is the truck in my avitar.

Ill get some pics if anyone wants. Asking 6500.00 obo. Trades i would take are a psd extended cab or 4 door or Cummins in extended cab. Must be 4x4.

Fullsize4life

Now with More Smoke
Reaction score
Now with new glow plugs and manual glow plug contols. I would rather trade than sell. i know the price is way high, Im really looking for a trade.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I wish I had money for it, I have an 84 Single but I am having problems getting it started I had ordered a return fuel kit and a new vacuum belt.. go look in my VBPicGallery, thats what I have it's not much but I'm hoping one day I can put a turbo in it

Reaction score
That is a nice truck. We are in a bad spot right now but that is the kind of truck we need right now. If I can get a couple of dueces sold I think we can make a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes