My latest finds.

DragRag

Reaction score
I brought home this 86' 6.9l, it has a banks turbo, and divorced gearvendor system on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then last night I picked up this 90' 7.3l 4x4 crew cab with E4OD, and also a banks turbo. Dana 60 on this one being a F350. Also has a 105 gallon tank, and 12v pump on it, BONUS! Check out the old school slotted mags, don't see those that often, they are nice to. They are 16.5x10, but the tires are cracked. This truck has been parked for 5 years, I was told it did run when parked.

DragRag

Reaction score
Yup, there is only inches to spare. Lots of rust free beauties here in Cali! Come on out and stay a while, but not to long or they will tax you to death!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm really starting to hate Kali now!!! Love that crew cab, exactly what I'd like to find someday and go through it...gotta finish this one first though, then maybe take a couple weeks off to come to Kali and find a nice one!

DragRag

Reaction score
Hey I can't keep em all guys, and I don't. I keep some, part some, trade some for other cars, parts, and labor. Ford trucks is what I know, so it was I usually end up with when searching for these treasures. I'll keep ya posted on how brownie runs.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I start looking for my next crew cab, I think I'm just going to have you find me one, fly out and drive it back. I would never be able to find the trucks you've been coming up with around here.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
That cc is the same color as mine. And is has a lot less dents and scrapes.
Wish I could afford to buy it and bring home!

DragRag

Reaction score
I am going to throw two batteries in it tomorrow and see how it runs. I was told it does run, hasn't been on the road in about 5 years. The guy had a heart attack and hung up the trucking business, and backhoe biz full time. Maybe it's a good runner, he seems honest so it probably does. I'll post and let everyone know, might just need a good wash and detail is all. The bed has dents as you can see, but the can is very nice.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I would love to have that extended cab, with the wheels off of the other truck on it