Unique E350 Auction Find

FrozenMerc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
As long as we're posting weird stuff, has anyone ever seen the Ford boaterhome?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as we're posting weird stuff, has anyone ever seen the Ford boaterhome?
No, but the stuff Ford made for south America in the 70's is pretty cool. There's like a bump side bronco and they really made some neat stuff with the dent side body.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People may disagree with me here, but I think that those are some of the most hideous looking things that ever had wheels and a license plates
I agree for the most part...I never spent any money on the graphics fad and fiberglass air dams and spoilers and running boards are of dubious value...just something to break when you park it or put it on a lift...

Yet...I agree with Jesus Freak...there is something endearing about having a look that only a mother can love...like maybe an AMC Pacer or Matador...I think that might have helped coin the word...'fugly'....I remember thinking...when the first FWD Taurus station wagons came out...that they would work better underwater than topside..

On another level...the badge Cabriolet...just screams that the driver has come out of the closet....

not my style...I opt for a spartan existence....

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@XOLATEM , hats off to any Taurus that has survived. There's a couple wagons around town that I have to appreciate for staying alive, the aluminum head 3.0 is terrible.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are cool. I would definitely drive it. That one is clean too. A lot of those have been let go and are falling apart. It may not be as useful as a straight up truck, or a regular van, but I still like them.