7.3l IDI starter

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
do some measuring and see if they will, but my gues is probly, not sure someone else can tell you for sure

spyder1100

Reaction score
The bolt pattern is different, and the drive gear. DB Electrical has a very nice gear reduction for $100. Have it on mine, and it's awesome. Spins ALOT faster than the stock one ever did.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
o i see your sig now lol discrased a ford with a cummins shame shame, lol just jokin im sure that its a real good running truck, and probly suprises alot of people.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I had that idea way before i ever got my license but now i got a better one crossbreeding dodge and ford. but i just have to ask what is the mel mode of starting

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
The bolt pattern is different, and the drive gear. DB Electrical has a very nice gear reduction for $100. Have it on mine, and it's awesome. Spins ALOT faster than the stock one ever did.

For the IDI or the PSD? Got a link?

SWS

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
me to i just have a button rigged to the starter sylonoid. my cruise control wont work because i dont have the clutch switch plugged in and someone told me that there is a way to ground it out and have the cruise work along with it starting in gear

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
http://www.db-starter-alternator.co...sel Starter Higher Tork 1985-94 16658 SND0027

That's the exact one that I got. You'll be very happy with it. Cost me $120 including shipping, and I had it the next day. I think if you order before 1 P.M. your order is shipped the same day. This one's for the IDI. Spins so fast it sounds like a PSD Starting.

Wow...I think this could be very beneficial in the future to me. In the summer, the glow plugs would only have to light off for a second and in the winter....welll, you know because you own one.

Thanks.

SWS