Adhesive Advice

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ten-four.

What about the 93-94 trucks that came turboed from factory? Didn't they have some extra badging of some sort?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes,

Under the F-X50 badge on the front fender in about 3/4 inch high letters was a badge that simply said

TURBO DIESEL

It was a raised badge, similar to the 80-86 F-X50 on the fender.... It was not a sticker like the Power Stroke Turbo Diesel trucks had

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the OP, I've always used the 3m automotive double side tape. Into the subject of the badges, they pop up on flea bay from time to time. I have not seen repops of the diesel badges. I was actually considering trying my hand at making a set out of billet aluminum and seeing how they polish up. I have access to a CNC mill that would be perfect for this if I can get someone to help me with the code. I'd probably make them bolt on from the back instead of just location pins in plastic. But that's a project for when I have time.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I second the 3M double sided tape, had lots of luck with that stuff. Another option is to use "The Right Stuff", it's a gasket making material but a great adhesive as well. I have used it to glue trim, badges and even side view mirror glass back on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86