FS: Dually conversion Kit

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of front and rear dually adapters and 6 dually steel wheels. I believe they are arrowcraft adapters but I can't find any markings on them. Comes complete with full set of dually lug nuts. Tires are junk. Rims are pretty clean. Truck was a TX/OK truck so no real rust anywhere. I'd rather sell it all as a complete package local just because they might be expensive to ship but if I have to I'll separate it. The adapters alone are over $700 new. I'd like $700 plus shipping for all of it. I'd also be willing to meet you part way a reasonable distance if we strike a deal.
You must be registered for see images attach

The other three are on my other axle and parts truck but I will pull them if needed. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody huh? Am I way out of line or just no interest? Seriously. Make an offer. I'd rather sell on here but I'm going to list them outside eventually.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
If they're Arrowcraft, the back of the studs will either have AA or 2 trinagle side by side stamped on them.;Sweet

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Studs look to have an "A" and a "4" stamped side by side. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

ISELLTRUX

Cars and SUV's
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these still available? I am needing the front adapters and could the rears be used as spacers to seperate the dual rear wheels?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could the rears be used as spacers to seperate the dual rear wheels?
only if you want a liability lawsuit shoved up your ass so far the sun doesn't shine. as a wheel to wheel spacer it's a misapplication of the product and you will increase the likelihood of the outer dual breaking off and winding up in someone's windshield

Attachments

• tireinwindow.jpg
    tireinwindow.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 201

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How big a hurry are you in? I'd rather keep the adapters together at least but if I can find a buyer for the rears I'd definitely split them up.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I haven't been checking this as often as I should and sometimes I get notifications and sometimes I don't. I'd let the adapters go for $500 plus shipping if that helps.