Arrowcraft front dually adapters

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lost out of my last out of state job offer, and i'm not letting that happen again so i'm liquidating all my toys now ahead of time.

brand new, never out of the box front dually arrowcraft adapters. don't know what else they fit but i ordered them for my 86 f-250 flat bed. comes with the adapters plus new lug nuts to mount the adapters, and new lug nuts to mount the wheels to the adapters. these things are heavy, but i'm sure i can fanangle something with some flat rate boxes or something. $250 obo

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never did sell these and found them again when i was unpacking. soooo still for sale :)

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple years later, but still got em

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ain't kidding hahaha. Oddly enough, the persistance on bumping this thread is what did it; sold them to a member of OB

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Nearly 2 years later lol
Well hopefully you got out of them what you wanted.
So any new diesel truck yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sold at a great deal too! $100 less than when i bought mine new from them.super high quality.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were brand new, never even got to use them :( I still have the 97 powerstroke in my picture, but it's for sale, dirt cheap to the first person with cash But no one around here seems to want a project. Even for $3500! Guess i never thought to advertise it on here. I hate craigslist so that'snot going to happen. Didn't really want to have to sell it, but the Wife is pregnant with baby number two, and we bought a house, so i've been picking up hours in the field and haven't been able to mess with it at all. Sucks, because it'd be one hell of a truck when it's done, but we could just use the cash again for more baby stuff. Someday down the road i'll get another toy :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online

No members online now.