Wyoming Powerstroke meet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best directions I can give you is;

I-25 N to exit 189 (Events Center Exit) then back under the freeway on 20-26 (towards the Port of entry) for about 1 mile (approx?) get off at Salt Creek Highway 254 (Port of Entry exit) and turn left onto Salt Creek Highway. You are now going south. Stay on this road until you come to Casper View Court. If you cross the RR tracks you have gone too far. Casper View Court only goes off Salt Creek Highway in one direction, so you cant go wrong. The tire shop is located at 58 Casper View. PM me for my cell number if you get lost in the big city.

Hope to see as many of you guys there as possible.

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PICS FROM THE EVENT

Had a real nice turnout for todays event here in Casper. The weather cooperated and it was shirtsleeve temps. We had about 17 PSD's show up and 4 "others" and at one point a total head count of nearly 35 folks. Follow the link to the album I threw together of about half a dozen candid shots throughout the day. Our local Ford dealer broguht two new 6.0's over for us one being the slick Harley Davidson edition. We also had a rock crawler show up and do a demonstration for us.

PICS

Mike

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Glad to see ya had a great time, dems some cool pictures just not enough of them :D

Was stuck at home today sicker than a dog & thought of you while I was throwing up LOL LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have made the trip Rampy, couldda even done a double down today in town, we had a big gunshow going on at the fair grounds too.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Should have made the trip Rampy, couldda even done a double down today in town, we had a big gunshow going on at the fair grounds too.

Wanted to, but after missing out on so much of the oldest daughters life my #1 priority is to attend anything that's important to them. Want then to think of me as a father & somebody that was around as much as possible after getting out of the military.

Guess I'm old fashoned but hopefully by putting them before me they will be better kids & not as apt to get into trouble latter on down the line.

Besides, after getting a Sig, 1,100 rds of ammo & a holster/ammo pouch & belt I'd have to move in with you for even mentiong going to a gun show;p ;p ;p

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats OK guys, things looked good from an interested membership standpoint, talk was possibly seeing if we could get a meet at WyoTech and utilize the dyno and drool at their diesel mech program. Tim, has any of your group ever explored that possiblity before?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres a few shots of the club t-shirt.

Front view

Attachments

• dscf0011.jpg
    dscf0011.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 13

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back view;

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg
    dscf0007.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 13

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got a window decal that I'll post up when I get'er stuck on too.

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
We looked into having our Wyo TDR meet over at a members place in Laramie last summer. He lives next door to Wyotech. Although he just retired last summer and is now traveled south for the winter. He talked to the folks at Wyotech and they were very eager to give us a vip type of tour, but they would only be available during the week.:sorry:
Maybe that has changed, or we needed to approach it from a different angle. A tour over there would be pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7