Wiring harness part number?

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the part number for the wiring harness that runs from the starter relay to the voltage regulator to the alternator and finally to the A/C compressor?

I think it is time to replace mine... unless I can just re-run a wire or two and find new connectors for the A/C and alternator sockets.

Auto zone didn't have the connectors. If I could find those, then I could rebuild the harness without having to buy new. I think. :)

Thank you,

Mike

Ceejmo

Smoke a Ricer today
Reaction score
You'll have better luck on the connectors with NAPA. They will have a book showing almost every connector made, it seems.
If they don't stock your's they will order it.

snatchal

Reaction score
The part number for the wiring harness is FOTZ-14305-C. The problem is that this part is no longer available from ford unless your dealer just happens to have one sitting on his shelf. (lottsa luck there ) I just went through the same problems that you are having. Electrical gremlins suck!
I finally pulled that harness off and had to take it to three different parts stores to get all of the correct pigtails. I then pulled the harness apart and made an identical one out of new heavier wire. cost about 15 bucks all together.
I had the same burnt up head light switch problems as you. get a new switch
and pigtail and just put it together with butt connectors and heat shrink, adding wire where you have to. but remember that this is going to happen again if you don't do the headlight relay mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online