Up for sale

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Need some money bad guys,

I have for sale:
a factory turbo kit off of a 1994 7.3 idi, its in excellent shape has ZERO in out shaft play and very minimum side to side play, this would be a great kit for someone, took it in on a trade actually have the complete factory turbo motor, i want 600 obo+ shiping for this turbo kit, if you would like pictures PM me i can post some or send them by cell phone, need to sell this fast,

the motor has most of the parts its missing the accesories but has all the serpentine accesorie mounts also have the waterpump pulley and crankshaft pulley, 75+ shiping for the serp mounts

I will sell you the complete motor and turbo and everything for 700 dollars if you come to tennesee and pick it up, was told that the motor ran but i never herd it run

Have a Injection pump here not sure if its a runer or not never tryed it will take 50 shipped to the lower 48 for the IP
Have a couple sets of lock out hubs- 30 a set shipped to the lower 48
Have a diesel low stall torque convertor for c-6 tranz forgot the brand but its purple and is in perfect shape very very low miles, bought it from a member on here, like to see about 55+ shipping

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
If that turbo kit hangs around until after I scrap this parts truck I might buy I'll snatch it. Just let me know if you sell it

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I found a 93 f150 thats white, I dunno if im goin after it now, its a little far away and I done got somethin else to pay for (see my thread)

sgt4089

Reaction score
First off new here so I don't know if this will work or not. Anyway I am looking at a 1990 104,230 miles F350 7.3idi 5 speed. If I get it, I will buy the turbo kit off you. I will know something by Friday.

sgt4089

Reaction score
If you still your the kits, please let me know. I pick up a 1990 FSD, and loving it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US