pyro and boost gauges

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
have an autometer c2 white face blue backlighting electric gauges for boost 0-60 and pyro up to 1600. Also have a pod for both gauges that fits newer super dutys above the rear view but can be made to fit other things.

The ele connections were all cut but you can splice into the wire or get new plugs for them and you will need the senders.

these sell for 190 each

i want 100 for both with the pod. you pick up shipping. faces are in excellent condition.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
have an autometer c2 white face blue backlighting electric gauges for boost 0-60 and pyro up to 1600. Also have a pod for both gauges that fits newer super dutys above the rear view but can be made to fit other things.

The ele connections were all cut but you can splice into the wire or get new plugs for them and you will need the senders.

these sell for 190 each

i want 100 for both with the pod. you pick up shipping. faces are in excellent condition.

What would you take for just the pyro?

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
i dont know id really like to sell as a set if i cant ill let you know.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i dont know id really like to sell as a set if i cant ill let you know.

Ok man keep me updated. if you need some parts or want some, i would be willing to trade you some parts and maybe some boot for all of the stuff you got

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
i dont know what year to be honest, it doesnt fit on my 2000 7.3 the mirror is in the way, i think its the new ones that say super duty on the winshield.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726