Parts Needed

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have an idea. I'm always looking for parts for my M/D. I write down what I need on a tablet, and everytime I hit the salvage yard, I look for new wrecks that might have the parts I need.

Maybe you guys do the same thing? :confused:

Anyway, if you guys are looking for specific parts, list them here, and we can help each other look for them?? :popcorn

Maybe you have parts to offer? List them and we can start a network for parts.

What do you think?

Markinter

User Registered
Reaction score
Hey Duke

Do you need a front bench seat for your 4800? I still have the one I replaced with air seats. It's a freebee if anyone wants it.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer! I have mine, too. I replaced my bench with air-rides over the summer.

I have my bench for sale in the local paper for $100 bucks, even comes with seatbelts. No hits yet. LOL

I have a perfectly good IH OEM weedburner horizontal muffler, if you need one. I also have tan dashboard pieces.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
not to be pickin' on anyone, but isn't this what WTB means in the Marketplace forum?

Or are you guys just wanting to keep it separate?

Just askin'.

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should keep it seperate for the MD's, we gotta stick together!!

anyways I am looking for a nice chrome bumper for my Mack R-model

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to post it as a "sticky" at the top of the forum. I think our parts needs are so much different and there would be so many light duty & pick-up parts to sift through.

As long as Brian thinks it's OK, I'd just as soon keep it here where the M/D guys can look up M/D exclusively.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don,

Next time I'm at Cohen's, I will look for a chrome bumper for you. They ship worldwide, too.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the padded interior piece that runs around the back of the cab with the handy bin and the pieces that snap onto the door with the map pockets ( Interior dress-up pieces. )

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Since there's no IH parts place close to me anymore, I'd like to know if there's factory style gauges for pyro and boost. I was thinking it would give a nice look to the dash by filling it up more. Any place online I could shop for IH parts? I need some IH numbers for those mostly, that way I dont have to buy them, it becomes a "repair" order.;)

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I looked, they had a boost gauge, but no pyro that I saw. I think they have several other gauges available too, maybe trans temp, oil temp, vaccuum, etc.

I saw a picture of a 4900 with additional guages. It had an option called the "gauge package". I'll try to di it up.

I would love to have it, too.

Is there any way you can fet a new cluster and dial-in the actual mileage on your truck? Or would it come with 0 miles on it?

http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=23090&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Last edited:

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
The way these trucks are, actual miles mean nothing. It would be possible, but not worth it if there's no pyro. I have volts,oil press, coolant, and trans temp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online