PArts for a 1700 international

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
Got a 2sp rear end unkown ratio dayton wheels $200, 392 gas international engine $150, unkown 5sp tranny with parking brake $300, and front rear windows $?. if anyone is interested get ahold of me by monday morning becuase it's next in line to the junk yard. Prices are VERY negotiable, I want alot for the tranny because it's worth that as a core, for the prices i'm not interested in messing with any kind of shipping. 1970 model

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would strongly recommend listing that 392 engine on http://www.binderbulletin.org/ ...swapping a 304/345 for a 392 is not that uncommon, so the engine is rather in demand...at least, last I checked...

Actually, I would list all the parts on there; while that site's mostly dedicated to Scouts, pickups, and Travelalls, there are medium-duty truck enthusiasts as well, and I think the parts (at least the engine and the tranny) are worth more than what you're asking for...

Just my $.02...certainly, while I have no use for it, I'd hate to see that 392 go to waste!

hugeredford

snow drift buster
Reaction score
thanks for the website and moving the thread. I'll list it and give it a few days I'm also going to put an ad up at our local elevator there's lots of these trucks still running around. the engine ran when I parted out the truck but I had to pour gas down the carb to make it run just cut the truck up friday afternoon.