Parting Factory Turbo 7.3 IDI motor and a 6.9.

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The turbo and external parts are all gone.

Available parts are

Injectors (7) good ones
Pistons
Heads complete with valves/rockers
Crankshaft
Camshaft
Oil pump
Oil cooler!!!!
Left side exhaust manifold
Intake
Part of the accessory brackets. Water pump, pullies, PS pump, Vacuum pump, no AC pump or alternator or alternator bracket.
Transmission adapter/starter motor mount bracket
Thermostat housing/coolant up pipe
Block heater

The entire 6.9 is available. If I cant sell it or sell any parts off of it, I will scrap it. I have no use for it.

Also available is a C6 that was behind the 6.9.

I am willing to sell all these parts for really cheap. I just want the stuff gone!!! I picked up the motor for $100 and just want to make that back.

Make an offer for what ever you think that the parts are worth.

All parts are located in Plymouth MA.

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! All 8 rods are available.

I wont be able to get back to this thread until sunday night, going away for christmas stuff this weekend.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
still have the 7.3 heads and oil cooler and crank? also any brackets and pulleys if there for a serpentine belt set up and any help with a price on shipping to 60178 zip code.

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I will get some prices on shipping for those and then try to figure out prices for the parts.

What do you think is the best way to package a crank? plywood box packed with stuffing material? or maybe cut pieces of plywood to also support it?

zpd307

Reaction score
shoot me a price on the rods. are the piston pins press fit or floating? so much for getting back to on sunday.

diesel4me2

Reaction score
Ok, I will get some prices on shipping for those and then try to figure out prices for the parts.

What do you think is the best way to package a crank? plywood box packed with stuffing material? or maybe cut pieces of plywood to also support it?

thanks ;Sweet

as far as shipping, got a pallet and banding straps? lock all the pieces in with wood and strap them down :dunno use ups freight or yellow or etc.. what ever you do please don't price jb. hunt :puke:

are the brackets offered for a serpentine set up?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Also what about the ip and injectors out of the 6.9? and do you have the factory turbo ip?

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still have the 7.3 heads and oil cooler and crank? also any brackets and pulleys if there for a serpentine belt set up and any help with a price on shipping to 60178 zip code.

I do have the serp belt parts except for the altenator/AC condenser bracket.

Will get shipping prices tomorrow.

7.3 turbo ip?

No turbo pump.

shoot me a price on the rods. are the piston pins press fit or floating? so much for getting back to on sunday.

Haha, yeah, I found a computer at my uncles house. PM sent.

thanks ;Sweet

as far as shipping, got a pallet and banding straps? lock all the pieces in with wood and strap them down :dunno use ups freight or yellow or etc.. what ever you do please don't price jb. hunt :puke:

are the brackets offered for a serpentine set up?

I was thinking three separate boxes shipped via usps or ups. I might be able to come up with a pallet if regular shipping is cost prohibitive. I have never shipped anything freight before so if you have any input on how to go about doing that it would be appreciated.

Some of the Serp parts are available, I mentioned them above and they are offered to the first person to ask about them first.

Also what about the ip and injectors out of the 6.9? and do you have the factory turbo ip?

IP and injectors out of the 6.9 are available.

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont really want to ship the 6.9. It has 320K miles on it as i was told, 3 glow plugs are broken, not the tips but the top hex part that you put the socket on. It was running when pulled and then it sat in a friends garage for a while and he moved on from some projects and gave to to me for scrap after being unable to sell it on craigslist.

diesel4me2

Reaction score
I do have the serp belt parts except for the altenator/AC condenser bracket.
sweet :D

I was thinking three separate boxes shipped via usps or ups. I might be able to come up with a pallet if regular shipping is cost prohibitive. I have never shipped anything freight before so if you have any input on how to go about doing that it would be appreciated.

that could work. my only concern is, i work in a distribution center anything not on a pallet is game on for the conveyor system, i'm worried about the heads and crank being damaged by the trip. boxed up and strapped down on a pallet would be good, they'll have to move it with a fork lift. as far as shipping, ups freight will pick up at your home and deliver to my door with everything still on the pallet ;Sweet

Some of the Serp parts are available, I mentioned them above and they are offered to the first person to ask about them first.

excellent as well, cuz that was me LOL

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heads, crank, oil cooler, and serpentine parts are all spoken for.

6.9 IP and injectors are also spoken for.

All other parts are still availible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online