GM demulsify with tank drain.

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

GM does recomend a demulsifying type of additive for the DMAX engine. This type of additive would cause any water in your fuel tank to drop to the bottom and gather in one location. This also helps the GM water separator stop the water. The big problem is what happens if the demulsified water gets past the separator. Straight to the engine we go. Big problem!

I have been searching for a method to install a drain valve on the very bottom of the gm fuel tank. I believe a guy could demulsify and then drain his tank periodically.

Due to the fact that the GM tank is plastic and thin it is difficult to find a suitable leak free tank drain. I will continue to work on this issue.

Max Power

Reaction score
Should be easy to do. Providing you are willing to drop the tank.

How do you like your Edelbrock shocks? Kind of going against the dieselplace/bilstein grain aren't you? :D

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I really have to tell you the shocks are great. They are a new idea that works well. I have played wiht many shocks and these are cool. They are nice and soft but when you get in a corner hard the truck tightens right up. This is no joke but witht the tbars up 3/4 " Revos 65PSI at all 4 corners and the Edelbrocks this thing can really corner. Sounds kinda funny commin from a giant LEAD SLED!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Members online