Check this: 1992 Ford Bronco Centurion

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange one in cluster? check engine/ p brake. Same truck as a Crew Cab pickup, centurion made this truck by rippig the bed of a LB CC, and shortening 28" out of it and welding in a Bronco tub. Other than losing the second tank, which a lot of them did, from the rear doors forward, its just a plush crew cab.

Oh, yeah, and they added the worlds cheesiest looking fishplate to strengthen their weld....

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Thats the rare one. Most of the ones I have seen are 302 powered 1/2 tons. The 1 ton usually had the 460. Thats only the second diesel I have seen. I think I'm gonna bid on it:thumbsup:
Ken

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
What is the tank capacity on those rigs.....just wondering what they did to get a descent range out of one tank.....

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
That's the next vehicle I want to aquire. Found one at a local used car lot, but the guy wanted almost $7,000 for it. It was a '92 with a diesel and Banks turbo on it.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not a terrible price, Centurion only made 4k or so.. pretty rare truck. I got the Bronco I am cutting up to turn my CC into an "Achesonian" "A-350" right now.. we just need to figure out the details... he wants $200 for the truck, and he needs 2 Broncs turned into one... I thought I was volunteering m driveway and labor for the swap in lieu of the tub, I think he thinks I am just volunteering m driveway for the next 3 months while he swaps and I spend $200 still..

Checked my gauge cluster, the Parking brake is on and that is the light you see in the pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online