YAY!!! It starts

osus86diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to DanCrowley for sending me the wiring harness and controller for the 7.3. I got the glow plugs in and everything hooked up now and it is wonderful to be able to start the truck without having to use ether every time!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your help on here. Its great to have access to all this "knowledge"!;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great to here. It's nice to get a problem as big as that fixed and you can enjoy your truck again.;Sweet

Man o man.....Troy Ohio........that's not that far from KY. It'd be nice to see you and your truck and the Rally in Bowling Green. Straight down I75, once into KY from Cinnci, get on 71 to Lousiville, then I65 south and you'll take it straight to Bowling Green.

Info. is at the top of the IDI page or on the BOOB site in my sig. You need to register for the BOOB site. The password to start a new account is "BOOB".

Heath

osus86diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go to the Rally, but that is a bit far from home for the lack of fuel money is hurting... Plus my dad is having a big party for the fourth that i need to go to.