Yankee Lake truck night Nov. 1st

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Yankee Lake

Yep this is the same place I buried my PSD. I'm trying to get some people to go.(You can just watch if you want). Or if you have a mud toy, bring it(no ATV's) It's a good ol' boy type of place. They also have a concrete pad for "hooking chains" Last bash of the season!;Sweet

Last edited:

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
This place is awsome! I used to run my old truck out there. The pic in my avaitar is my old 79 F-150 with a 6.9 going through the little pit, lol!

I suggest to anyone to head out to it! Lots of fun to be had!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Come on guys, lots of things to see and do. Halloween Contests. Pumpkin cannon, Kids games, bone fire, corn hole competition. (You don't have to get muddy if you don't want).

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Come on guys, lots of things to see and do. Halloween Contests. Pumpkin cannon, Kids games, bone fire, corn hole competition. (You don't have to get muddy if you don't want).

:eek: A WHAT ???? :eek:...."don't have to get muddy".....that's just wrong......hehehehehe!

I would go and watch the punkin' chunkin' cannons ! Those guys with the trailer air compressors and 100' booms are a blast to watch!

joe_diesel

Reaction score
Yankee Lakeconcrete pad for "hooking chains"

I'm sure a with the right doctor and medications these self distructive actions can be cured (at least to some degree).:D

It sounds like a good time! I've seen a few of my buds hook up on concrete and it always ended badly for one and sometimes both of them. Two new dodge 4x4 cummins once (yes, locked in 4 wheel) on dry pavement both ended up out of service. Sure was fun to watch, even more entertaining knowing I still had a realiable ride home. Off pavement is a different story!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ya it's really fun to WATCH No chains for me.

geo you've never played Corn hole? ;Poke:eek:

I'm sure a with the right doctor and medications these self distructive actions can be cured (at least to some degree).:D

It sounds like a good time! I've seen a few of my buds hook up on concrete and it always ended badly for one and sometimes both of them. Two new dodge 4x4 cummins once (yes, locked in 4 wheel) on dry pavement both ended up out of service. Sure was fun to watch, even more entertaining knowing I still had a realiable ride home. Off pavement is a different story!