WTB: 7 terminal factory trailer plug

Dave 001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm looking for a factory 7-terminal trailer plug for my 1993 E350. It already had the factory harness run to the back of the truck but it does not have the last short piece of harness that goes from the factory plugs to a standard 7 terminal trailer plug. I checked one salvage yard but they didn't have any. If I can't find one, I'll hard wire it but "plug and play" is so much easier. Anybody have an extra harness for sale?

Thanks,
Dave

PS: It looks very similar the the plug in the picture.

Attachments

• factory trailer plug.JPG
    factory trailer plug.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 51

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your Ford dealer can probably provide you with pigtails that will connect to that factory plug. Wiring up a standard socket would be simple enough.

7.3 powerstrok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
factory ford plug

Guys, I'm looking for a factory 7-terminal trailer plug for my 1993 E350. It already had the factory harness run to the back of the truck but it does not have the last short piece of harness that goes from the factory plugs to a standard 7 terminal trailer plug. I checked one salvage yard but they didn't have any. If I can't find one, I'll hard wire it but "plug and play" is so much easier. Anybody have an extra harness for sale?

Thanks,
Dave

PS: It looks very similar the the plug in the picture.
i have that plug if you still need it pm me

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but what does WTB stand for??? I knowBTW stand for by the way but WTB... I'm not getting it.. Thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Seems kinda silly now but I would not have known if I didn't ask. Funny how the simple things slip by but the tuff things are always fixable by me. I will add WTB to my memory.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online