Wow! It works

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hey all, Just a Pic to show off all the hours of detailing to the interior of my project. I have discovered a product that works really good. It's called Super Protectant by Turtle Wax Co. I normally don't plug stuff but for trucks such as this I was impressed by just how well it worked. The dash and interior was covered with what appeared as smoke and fur of a big dog.:puke: I took off the clear lens and with a buffer and nap got all the scratches out and with a PILE of Q-tips and window cleaner mopped the crud out. Then with another pile of Q-tips and the newly found stuff made it look better than my wife's three year old Cobalt.;Sweet

I have probably spent 8-10 hrs or more in cleaning and shampooing.:eek:

wils2527

Dumb Engineer
Reaction score
Stupid question but I'm going to guess you don't have a before photo? That sounds like a pain and a half cleaning it up, but I agree it looks awesome and possibly cleaner than my 94!

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
Stupid question but I'm going to guess you don't have a before photo? That sounds like a pain and a half cleaning it up, but I agree it looks awesome and possibly cleaner than my 94!

Yup, I forgot to get the before shot.cookoo I was just caught up in a frenzy and before I knew it, it was too late.:rotflmao I still have the back seat to finish up. That should take another couple / few hours.:cry::cry:

My next task is to buff out the rims.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Well, if you use your truck like I use mine(the few times a month I DO use it), you'll have a real good before shot again in no time :)

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
Well, if you use your truck like I use mine(the few times a month I DO use it), you'll have a real good before shot again in no time :)

This is gonna be my daily driver. I don' have to go too far so it only hits me for about $50. a week.:eek:

I have already told my wife that she isn't driving it.:backoff She is........Let's say "Not very organized":rolleyes: Once she saw my ride she said "when do you start mine?":rotflmao Uhhhh.... Yeah, I'll get right on it!;Sweet