wow...hypermax is giving us some attention

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody in Hypermax's marketing dept stumbled on the fact that the basement likes/has to spend money on our IDI trucks:eek:
the good news is that they have redone their website and offers almost everything for out motors now. www.gohypermax.com ...just think, we were talking about the meltdown temps for metals...wonder what what the meltdown would be for my credit card :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VERY NICE RE-VAMP! ;Sweet They must be trying to compete with Ken. :Sly

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Thats awesome! maybe the "temporary" parking of the 92 maybe a little more then "temporary" :Sly I wonder whats so "High Performance" about the pistons and valves.

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
That's really :thumbsup: . New pistons, rings, bearings, wrist pins...and what is that "S-Series" turbo for our engines? A wastegated version? OkieG

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowboy_Customs said:
I wonder whats so "High Performance" about the pistons and valves.
nothing.
but the high-preformance is how the total in your shopping basket will accelerate!:D

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
VERY NICE RE-VAMP! ;Sweet They must be trying to compete with Ken. :Sly

Nope. I think more folks are buying these old truck 'cuz the new ones are too damned expensive. :)

Hope our's will get us cross the country. Leave tomorrow morning for our trip back east.

TTFN, Kalifornia. Hello, South Carolina. Ahh.... home in the south again.... ;Sweet ;Sweet

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can bait all they want, but I won't buy.

I have a Hypermax on a 6.9 that is near twenty years old.

I needed a part and some info.

I E-mailed them with no reply; then, I hand-wrote them a letter.

I never received a reply from either, not even an acknowledgement.

I will spend my money somewhere else.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MIDNIGHT RIDER said:
They can bait all they want, but I won't buy.

I have a Hypermax on a 6.9 that is near twenty years old.

I needed a part and some info.

I E-mailed them with no reply; then, I hand-wrote them a letter.

I never received a reply from either, not even an acknowledgement.

I will spend my money somewhere else.
Find and PM "Huff" either here or STD. he is a dealer for their product and has been very helpfull to many members on both boards. ;Sweet

Joe Mc

Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
That's really :thumbsup: . New pistons, rings, bearings, wrist pins...and what is that "S-Series" turbo for our engines? A wastegated version? OkieG
I clicked on the S-series link and it said it was a system for a 6.9 in a S-Series truck. cookoo

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
haa haa haa,What a joke."High Performance Piston pins,For increased horsepower throughout the entire RPM range" Ummm,ok,how do you get more horsepower from a piston pin unless you make it out of some special light weight material to free up rotating mass.Also,the pictures are totally wrong for most of the products(Ok dang near all!).And the prices.Why buy their pistons for $700 when you get get Mahle Forged pistons for the same price but WITH pins and rings!Not for another $315.

olivera149

Reaction score
haha, i can just hear the tires burning and the turbo spooling :rotflmao in some peoples wallets. If their engine components were worth a darn they would give them free to some dedicated IDIers (like ken with stage 1 injectors). Instead they want you to pay attention to the 100 yard haul they have done or worlds fastest diesel powered ranger with red paint and aftermarket accesories and triple hypermax rotor girders. A performance engine is one thing, but marketing the product on everday drivers is desperate for cashflow. Nothing against their turbos, but unkowns in the idi community only on their "word"?

I like the step they have taken, but without proving the product: maybe it might lead to someone else picking up where hypermax left off, lets just hope :hail