WNYPA -=New Website=-

mrplowjr_ez_v

Reaction score
I would just like to announce that the Western New York Powerstroke Association, Has completely reworked our website, swing by and take a look, let us know what you think...

http://www.wnypa.org

We've got some new photos posted in our gallery, and some quite impressive videos in our video section from our most recent Dyno event. Even some dodge videos gor all you dodge guys!

-=Enjoy=-

Mrplowjr_ez_v -=Webmaster=- WNYPA.ORG

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you post it at TDS also? Nice looking site, but it was deathly slow? I surfed posts here while it loaded!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice site but agree with it being slow.

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
Did you guys think that just the video download was slow? Which I agree, it is very slow. But the rest of the site is not slow at all, at least in my opinion it isn't. But then I'm the president of the WNYPA.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lmd, to me the whole site was slow... Including the home page and forum... Maybe your pictures are to large? of on a slow connection.... Once the page loads, it is cashed and comes up alot faster... But each new page is mind numbing!

BTW- welcome to oilburners, let us know what we can do to help you get out your tech info on these trucks.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by luvmydiesel4x4
Did you guys think that just the video download was slow? Which I agree, it is very slow. But the rest of the site is not slow at all, at least in my opinion it isn't. But then I'm the president of the WNYPA.

Sorry man but every where I went on the site was slow:sorry:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Sorry man but every where I went on the site was slow:sorry:

In fact, I was gonna register and put a link to Oilburners on YOUR site, but it was so slow, I gave up....

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, dont know if you guys rattled some cages or what, but today your site is responding WAY faster than yesterday.

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
Thanks for all the imput. Our site is new and we're still working out the kinks. Kory, our webmaster worked on it and must have made some changes if you guys saw a difference. This kid is amazing so I'm sure he'll have our site blazing away in no time. ;burnout Let us know if we get any better (or worse) in the future. Thanks.

Gar
President / WNYPA

mrplowjr

Reaction score
Yep, site is slow, Working on getting some real hosting for it... but that is a few weeks down the road...
Thanks for the encouragement, also there was some abnormal traffic (me working on the server from work) that was seriously slowing it down. And a failing network card, so it should be a wee bit faster. but yeah it will be slow for a while.

BTW... anyone know of some decent ASP/SQL hosting at a reasonable price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online