With this sticker, I thee complete!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pictures are worth a thousand words at this point. It's over folks. End of project, on with regular living. ;Sweet

Attachments

• bob1.jpg
    bob1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 88
  • bob2.jpg
    bob2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 77
  • work.jpg
    work.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 77

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last picture is after the 55 mile ride to work. :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Good to see that you made her legal!!!

Now for the 55 mile ride to work - whoaly snickles you need to move closer to work my friend... I did a long distance thing for 5 years and it gets old quick...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I drive 53 each way and kind of like it. It gives me some alone time etc. and allows me to switch from prison mode (where I work as an instructor) to father/husband mode. Not bad at all and I have been doing it for about 12 years.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Agnem said:
That last picture is after the 55 mile ride to work. :D

Congradualtions Mel! :thumbsup: I agree with the others. A long drive to work isn't for everyone, but I've been doing it for 8+ years now and kinda enjoy it...it does give you time to "switch modes." My drive is exactly 50 miles each way. I'm lucky enough to carpool with two co-workers so it makes it not so boring.

Tom

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
With this sticker, I thee complete!

UHHH I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Looks good all by herself there Mel. ;Sweet
So it is true. Good things come to those who wait!

Congrats :thumbsup:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
h2odrx said:
Good things come to those who wait!!!!

:bs

Good things some to those who make things happen.

Great Job Mel! Hope you have tons of fun with it. ;Sweet

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Nice!

Is a paint job in it's future. That white quarter panel sticks out like a sore thumb :D

55 miles. That's quite a few miles, if it's highway miles it's not that bad though. To school for me I drive 22 miles. I'm pretty sure i counted the # of red lights, something like over 40... Terrible for fuel milage.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Hee hee hee,I love my long drive every day...the second one.The first one sucks.30 miles to work....the 30 mile to home is the greatest time you can spend in a truck(be it a 3.Slow gasser at the moment).Really can't wait till I get a diesel back.There are several good hills on the way to and from work I can have some fun on.Seems like I always get followed by those little fart cans on wheels......Maybe I can keep them on my tail when I get a smoker....Hee hee hee.And they really don't want to get in a road rage act when I get those K3HAs mounted(or the RS3Ks on WhiteLightning).And no,I ain't one of those Low Life **** sucking gutter trash HornBlaster goobers from down in Florida that go out trying to give little old ladies a heart attack by blowing a hidden set of True locomotive horns(not those cheap POS chrome or plastic horns on ebay) at point blank range in the walmart parking lot!

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Congrats Mel! Looking good!

My drive is 42 miles each way. Peace would be nice, except the wife and I ride together! cookoo :love: cookoo :love:

MudHog

Reaction score
I love my long drive to work, whopping 5 miles.

I asctually drive 20 miles everyday. I drive home just about everyday for lunch. So two there and back trips is 20 miles daily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online