Whole Motor worth of parts! 7.3

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
everything worked perfectly fine when i pulled my truck apart 2 months ago..are you sure you dont have problems else where?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
im gonna try and get another cluster to see if thats it. the insulation has a small bare spot on it that maybe the problem not sure? pm me some info on your cummins swap. im thinkiing of doing one on my truck i found a good deal on a motor. thanks!

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
i am in coarsegold ca, near fresno, what are you looking to get for it?

Coarsegold! Cute town. I picked up a Renault Caravelle there about 3 years ago, and continued on north a bit to get two more in Copperopolis. 3 years before that I picked up another Renault (R10) in Modesto. Dragged those babies all the way south with my first IDI, an 85 f250 with about a million miles on it. It was fun driving in the southern gold country.

'94-Turbo-444

Reaction score
Hey could you please PM me how much for the CDR & the Lift pump? or call/text 678 850 7766 my project is down until i got both. id gladly pay shipping to 30265, Thanks a ton. Eli

Jmackk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im need the hard lines that go from he IP to the injectors!!!!!! if you still have them PM me please