Who should I trust to rebuild this injection pump?

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! Sorry I have not been around for a while. I have a non idi IP that needs fixed. I know this is the idi forum but I trust y'alls opinion so here I am.

The IP is what I believe to be a bosch ve10. It is off a 2002 Massey Ferguson 5435 with a Perkin's 1104. It was surging, stalling, low power and black smokin. I hooked up all new clear fuel hose to look for air bubbles. I discovered a small amount of bubbles after the lift pump. I replaced the external lift pump/water sep fuel filter combo with the new updated version. I had no more bubbles but the original problem remained. (Stalling, surging, black smoke, low power.) I ran her a while thru several stop start cycles-still broke. I ran it off a clear 1 gallon jug of diesel using the clear lines and new lift pump/filter combo. Nothing in the fuel system remains unchanged except for the IP. Still broke. I also verified that the exhaust is flowing plenty of air. I am thinking that this IP needs rebuilt.

Who should I have rebuild it?

I am in Middle Tennessee and would like to deal with someone in state but I would definitely be willing to ship it to put it in the hands of someone who will do it right.

Am I forgetting to check anything?

Thanks fellas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online