Who sez ole trucks can't fly????

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::cry:
That poor truck got the crap kicked out of it.. I sure hope the driver broke his back doing that stunt... What a waste.. Only in the snowy north I'll bet...

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
He did gary, I read a blog where the driver needed steel pins put in his spine.

At least that one was a beater...if you go on there and search truck jump, you will cry at some of the NEW trucks they beat the death out of!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I was going to say....that'll screw your back up in a jiffy.

Jump: Free
Truck: Cheap
Fuel: $3.25/gal

Medical bills: Easy $50k+

And I base that off of my back surgery which was something like $60k before insurance.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::cry:
That poor truck got the crap kicked out of it.. I sure hope the driver broke his back doing that stunt... What a waste.. Only in the snowy north I'll bet...

Man, that isn't right! I think it's stupid to do crap like this (although that was some awesome air!) but that's not something to wish on someone over just a truck.
I have had a burst fracture of my second lumbar, with the vertebrae losing 60% of it's height. I had to have a fusion done with bone grafts from my hip. Not fun!

I don't mean to sound like I'm bailing all over you Gary, because I don't mean it that way.
Just having been there, it's just not something I would wish on someone else.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score

At least that one was a beater...if you go on there and search truck jump, you will cry at some of the NEW trucks they beat the death out of!

New trucks, I have no care for them at all! It's when I see these nice old ones getting hurt like this, I know it's a beater, but still.

I'd rather see a brand new truck, get scraped like this, than an old one!

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
New trucks, I have no care for them at all! It's when I see these nice old ones getting hurt like this, I know it's a beater, but still.

I'd rather see a brand new truck, get scraped like this, than an old one!

amen, i'd like to watch a fleet of old wreckers push all the plastic bubbly ugly new junk off a cliff! :backoff

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have seen the Bronco we killed last week. 302 with 200+ k miles. It was beat on its whole life and driven 60+ miles a day. It had been bogged and used for trails. We for and jumped it for 3cheap weeks getting 5-6 ft of air. Landed nice on the front been hurt like he'll in the back. Ended up hydrolocking it in a mud pit. Got 700 at scrap paid 300 for it.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

If you are going to be dumb you got to be tough:rotflmao

remington88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i can say it WOW! i wouldnt do that with a normal truck. but maybe something that was built for it and had a suspension seat in it. the army has already messed my back up enough. but impressive air i must say. wonder how much beer was involved?