Where to get IP, Injectors and Return Line kit?

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here pretty soon I am going to be replacing my IP, Injectors and Return Lines. Since it will be my first time I am not sure where to get my parts. I have found numerous sources for them that vary greatly in price. My question is where would be the best place to get theses for my best "value". By value I don't mean cheapest.....I mean the best parts at a reasonable price. I thought I remember reading about some forum members who offer these and do good quality work. Input??

Jeremy

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Pretty much everything on the market except for Conestoga Diesel (Agnem) and Russ (Typ4) are going to be crap. No matter what other companies say about their products, or what they say they do with "rebuilding" parts, the only two people that will take care of you from day one to day infinity are going to be those two.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well this is sure a better question asked than "what can I do after buying some cheap crap".. As posted Both Russ and Mel are the only places we recommend because they give more than what you pay for. Mel in located in Pa and Russ is in oregon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online